How A Pay-It-Forward Gift Changed A Man’s LifeFebruary 28, 2022
Advocates Podcast Ep 16: St. Charles Regional Chamber With Scott TateApril 6, 2022
Listen to Dave Fox's interview - Audio Only.
Learn How To Stay Socially Active Through Competitive Sport With the Missouri State Senior Games' Dave Fox
Scroll below for a SPECIAL SAVINGS OFFER!
Join Advocates Host Kyle Biernbaum and Dave Fox: Executive Director of the Missouri State Senior Games, as they discuss how individuals ages 50 and older can participate in a wide variety of friendly, competitive sports.
The purpose of the Senior Games is to:
- Provide an annual physical fitness event to promote a social, competitive, athletic and recreational activity for older adults.
- Promote and create an interest in lifetime spots, recreation, and physical exercise as a means of enhancing one’s quality of life.
- Create an awareness of the abilities and capabilities of older citizens.
- Foster an amateur athletic network of participants, volunteers and sports enthusiasts throughout Missouri that encourages and promotes healthier lifestyles.
- Create private and public support for physical fitness and amateur athletic training.